Monday, May 17, 2010

SW01-30 Han in the Millenium Falcon

A couple of things here....

Firstly, I'm changing the way I put the title to make it simpler for me to put the movie and card series the card is from the and it's number on the checklist. So SW01-30 means Star Wars series 1 card #30.

Secondly, I've never mentioned the condition of my cards. They are all in pretty good nick with most have excellent edges and corners, but by no means would I call them all mint or near mint. This card being an obvious example. As you can see, when they chopped all the cards up from which ever sheet this was from, this one wasn't lined up properly, as the left hand side is cut off and you can see part of the card that we adjacent to it on the sheet....but what can you do?

What's TOPPS about this card?

1. Well for this particular card it's near 2 cards in one..haha

2. We haven't seen much of Han in this card set yet...all that is about to change as he makes his appearance in the film at this point.

3. That steering column on the falcon looks terrible complicated...does it come with a manual?

No comments:

Post a Comment